I asked Miss Rose what she would like to have for lunch, and she promptly responded a Pteranodon. Yep, I'll whip that right up for you! LOL
This year is the year of musical expression at our house. It's amazing what occurs when I leave the older two to their own devices. Aside from the amazing violin and piano duet of the "Cantina Band" from Star Wars, tonight it also includes something from Lord of the Rings (can't remember which).
Miss Daisy has also taken off on teaching herself hymns on the piano and learning a lot of things on the guitar. Mr. Al has taken himself beyond where his lessons took him a few years ago. I'm thankful for the foundation he had then and for the desire he has now. Yay!
Class of 2018
8 years ago
Let me know when you are serving up that Pteranodon. I shall make some brownies and be over.
ReplyDeleteAhhh . . . piano lessons . . . dear daughter is begging to stop and her hateful parents won't let her . . . then she gets a new recital piece and she is again ecstatic with piano. So far I stick by my decision that nine-year-olds don't know everything yet!
ReplyDelete