Mr. Tech welcomed in his 40th birthday with a stunt that could have injured a younger man. For simplicity, I'll copy from another post earlier today:
Dh is home painting the high walls, and he'd just moved the extension ladder over. The paint was on the top rung, and he was up quite high. The ladder slipped backwards across the floor, stopping when it the hit the wall, the paint (3/4 full) fell off of the top rung and landed on the ledge! It did spill some, but it landed as if he had placed it there. Dh was flailing, and I was wondering if we were going to have a trip to the ER, but he is quite agile, and he did some funny motions in the air to catch himself and managed not to crash to the ground. Once I saw he was fine and that the mess wasn't too bad, I burst into laughter.
So tomorrow the family gathers to celebrate this momentous occasion. I'm being nice, because I have next year to think about.
In other news, we are almost 1/5 through the school year. That's right. The countdown has already begun. By mid next week, we'll only have 800 hours to go. Yahoo!
The big announcement at ballet this week is that the show will be Rigoletto based on the Feature Films for Family. Now we only have to wait 10 months till showtime! It's going to be a fun year!
And last, but not least, the painting continues (as you might have gathered from Mr. Tech's stunt). Maybe, just maybe, the kitchen will be done by next weekend. I keep saying that, but surely it will be true one of these weekends, right?
Class of 2018
8 years ago
No comments:
Post a Comment