We visited the Narnia Exhibit at Union Station today. It was enchanting to see all of the costumes they had on display. Some of them were so beautiful! It was a bit too short for our liking, but it was well done. I did have one scary moment when Miss Rose disappeared. She was supposed to be with Mr. Al, but she wandered off from him. I checked at the gift shop at the end to see if they'd seen a little girl in a floral dress (that was my first worry, because if she'd gotten out who knew how far she would wander), but Miss Daisy found her by the catapults a ways back. We finished going through the rest, her hand in mine, and then she wanted to go back to the beginning. I wasn't sure why, but my friends graciously waited with my other children and niece while we went back. I discovered she wanted to go back through the wardrobe. I told her that wasn't the way out, and she said, "but that's the way Lucy got back!" I'm pretty sure that is why she had wandered back on her own earlier. She was ready to go home!
That is a great story. They really should have everyone exit that way.
ReplyDelete