Wednesday, August 5, 2009

Hello, Monkey buddy.

This entry is dedicated to my bestest banana buddy in the whole wide world (since you are almost the only one who ever reads this). Now I have to think of something to say.

What were the odds that on the day Miss Rose chooses to put one kernel of popcorn up each nostril that dh is scraping off the popcorn ceiling in the kitchen (we did the living room last night)? It just makes me want to go right out and find some hot sand and see if the Iroquois(?) had it right. I'll let the dog taste test it for me. Maybe we could fry some eggs on the roof while we are it.

Tomorrow is design day. Woo! I get to go see if the designer came up with some amazing plans and color schemes for me. I hope she a least picked a great color scheme. My mind has been working on the design aspect since she left my house, but I hope she has some great ideas there, too! Best things in life are free! hehehehe

Music camp is around the corner, and I think I've only got two or three loose ends left, and I'll take care of them tomorrow. Yay!

The week after that, it's going to be all about school. I hope I can work on that a bit tomorrow while the kids are gone. The house is in a bit of chaos from living room/kitchen project, but I'm pretty sure I can focus without LOTR, Steve Green, and Dust in the Wind in the background. Maybe I'll blast some of MY music while I have no one to complain. Hmm....what shall I pick?

1 comment:

  1. Wow! I can't believe I missed this for so long. That's what I get for sewing instead of keeping up on blogs.

    About the popcorn odds. I remember a Star Trek where Kirk asks Spock what the odds of something equally odd are and Spock replies that they have never been calculated. I am guessing that fits.

    ReplyDelete