Tuesday, August 11, 2009

More Flakes

Those of you who know me know that I can be a bit on the flaky side, and I've forgotten a few things that I shouldn't have, especially since Miss Rose burst into my life. I choose to blame my eccentricities on the continued loss of brain cells and overstimulus of the remaining few (recall the triple music fest from a few days ago). Today, however, gave me hope that if I asked, "Mirror, mirror on the wall, who's the flakiest of them all" that it would not be me. Nope.

I think I'll buy this T-shirt.

2 comments:

  1. hey, hey, hey, does this mean I'm a flake too? Hmmm... as Dev Handsome is fond of saying, "I resemble that remark."

    ReplyDelete
  2. The older I get the flakier I get! I just hope that I don't get to the point where I start melting. Oh Lord, come quickly before I make a puddle!

    ReplyDelete