Take 2 on the blog post. Miss Rose decided to reboot the computer while I was teaching a lesson.
So it's day 455 of the living room and kitchen remodel, and if you find any errors in my counting, just know that you are wrong, because I'm quite sure I have my facts straight. Every day that you live in disorder counts for more that one day. I'm sure it's even higher for Mr. Tech, because he's having to live with me living through this.
See that little teeny light way far off? That's the light at the end of the tunnel. It's barely in focus, but I'm sure it's there and that I'm going to love these rooms when they get finished. Since it was my bright idea, I'm attempting to keep from being frustrated, but it's going SOOOOOOOO slowly. I'm finding how much I really appreciate order and how it balances my sanity. Knowing this, you might be surprised that I'm already thinking about the next room to be made over. I've decided that the garage and basement must get cleaned before that happens though. The good thing is that the next room will have a door on it that can be closed, and I can pretend that everything is normal in the house.
I don't remember what else I said in Take one of this little post, so I'll just call it good and close.
Class of 2018
8 years ago
Can't wait to see it when you have reached the end of the makeover tunnel! You'll have to have a grand reveal potluck or something :)
ReplyDeletemaybe so! Although I think this is one of those cases where the hype is going to end up causing a letdown. LOL
ReplyDeleteLOL at the fact that you are contemplating the next job while in the midst of the insanity of this one... that scenario is far too familiar to my mind...
ReplyDelete