Ivory and Ebony
lived together in perfect harmony -
till one day Miss Rose
was naughty and chose
to play show and tell with a friend.
Ivory took rides in their dresses;
she ran and made messes
on the floor,
but what's more
that was not the end.
No, Miss Rose had a plan.
She picked Ivory up by the hand
and placed her in her sleeve
and by golly, by jeeves,
she did not know what this would rend.
With a scream I was called,
for Ivory had crawled
up the sleeve, up the arm
and Miss Rose, fearing harm,
pulled the tail, and it came off the end.
So that's the sad tale
of Ivory's tail.
It's now rather stubby,
or maybe just nubby.
A reminder that Miss Rose sinned.
Class of 2018
8 years ago
applauding wildly... I am sure this is destined to become a classic... now, I just hope this is not taking the place of the drawings... I'd hate to get anyone in trouble with their mama.
ReplyDelete