Sunday, May 1, 2011

May is here!

I've been busy purging and decluttering finding things for a garage sale. A friend called asking if I'd like to add some things to her sale, and it was just the motivation I needed.

I've always felt that God wants our homes to be ordered and reflect Him and not the chaos that we sometimes allow to come in, so it's been nice to bring some peace to our home by reducing piles and things of the world. The process never seems to end, but I feel myself relax as order is restored.

I've started a new Beth Moore study on Daniel. Instead of working through it on my own like I did with Esther, my mom, sister, cousin, and Miss Daisy are joining me. We did Session 2 today.

1 comment:

  1. Spring seems like the perfect time to get things in order:)
    I loved the Daniel study! I'll want to hear refreshers from you.

    ReplyDelete