Wednesday, April 13, 2011

Lists

I'm thinking I need a list to keep track of my lists. There's the daily list, the long term project list, the school books list, the kids' chore list (not sure where that is currently), the blessings lists, the prayer request list, the music list, practice lists, the grocery list, recipes to try and so on. I even have a "things that come to me when I should be sleeping" list beside my bed. Then there are those lists that get everything crossed off except one or two items, and then I have to decide whether to keep the list or find another list to put it on.

Tune in later for a post on Piles. Did I mention I have a small pile of lists on my desk?

2 comments:

  1. Too funny. I'm quite the list-maker myself. Couldn't live without it! (Notice I said 'it' ~ I have only one list per day.)

    Blessings,
    momster

    ReplyDelete
  2. make sure there is a list of ideas for blog posts. :)

    I suspect homeschooling moms tend to be the list-making type.

    ReplyDelete