Monday, May 24, 2010

Too funny!

I guess I'm not very original, because I was going to do a Top 10 ways you can tell school is almost over and realized that I did that last year. Ha! Most of the things are the same, too, only we don't have any tadpoles dying on the counter...only flowers we started from seed that didn't do so well.

Guess I should do a garden update. The things we started from seed indoors didn't do so hot. I think our pepper plants survived, but the tomato plants didn't get hardened enough and have bit the dust. Broccoli was frail to start with. The other things that we started from seed outside are doing ok. Need to check on things tomorrow and see how they held up after all of the rain this week.

Since I stole my own thunder, I guess I'll close this out and just say SIX MORE SCHOOL DAYS (provided they stay on task...they better!)! Then comes all the fun of cleaning out and finishing planning for next year and doing some deep cleaning in the house.

4 comments:

  1. lol, it still would of been fun to read your list of top ten ways to tell that school is out.;)
    Did your strawberry plants make it into the ground?
    Hopefully everything in the garden is holding up with all the rain.;)
    I will have to come by sometime so you can show me how to play something that I recognize. Something outside of "Twinkle, Twinkle, Little Star" that is.;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. There's nothing wrong with a Top Ten tradition to end each year! You wouldn't find any signs about school ending here - we're still going strong - much to the students' distress.

    ReplyDelete
  3. LOL, I suggest you don't check back to see what you've blogged about before. I certainly don't. :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Toby, I had this deja vu moment when I started to type, so I didn't have to look back (although I did to confirm it. hehe)

    I'll see what I can do about a new top ten shortly.

    Twinkle's not so bad Amanda, but maybe there is a hymn you'd like to try?

    ReplyDelete