Highlights of the past two weeks:
12 pepper plants growing
11 piles of paper
10 books a reading
9 loads of laundry
8 minutes of sanity
7 ballet lessons
6 bills awaiting
Walked a 5K
4 rehearsals
3 concerts
2 many things
and a family to love and enjoy.
So many blessing through all these different things. Thank you, Lord!
Praying for you KayPea! Hope you're feeling better!
Class of 2018
8 years ago
:) at "8 minutes of sanity."
ReplyDeleteand how did I not know about the 5k? Way to go!!
Not sure...I didn't get to run the 1st one in March (it actually got rained on and made much shorter). This one was a virtual 5K last week...name the time and place. Mine was in the basement on the treadmill while watching a movie. :-)
ReplyDeleteHow did the concert go on Saturday? I wish I could of been there for it!
ReplyDeleteI think it went really well. Mr. Tech counted 240, and one of the SC guys counted 300, but that included all of the musicians (Mr. T's didn't). It was a good turnout. I'm glad for the break though! Missed having you there!
ReplyDelete