While driving home from my sister's house yesterday (all of 4 blocks), Miss Rose posed the following questions to me:
How can the sun and the moon be in the sky at the same time?
Can you see the earth if you are in space? (or something like that)
Is the earth farther away than heaven?
Ugh. I should have blogged last night. I can't remember the last one, and it was my favorite. Seems like it was something about God. Maybe I'll think of it in the shower.
Class of 2018
8 years ago
I love these questions. But I bet you already knew that.
ReplyDeleteMiss Dog Lover got jumpy the other night when we were driving home at sunset from out of town. She asked me with a panicked edge: "Mom, the sun is going down here instead of at our house. Will it be OK?" Then she followed up with, "Does the sun move?" This despite years of seeming to get that whole concept in science class... I guess she is more egocentric than I thought...
Any progress yet on that shower blogging hardware?