I'm behind again. In short we've been...
going to camps
planning school
making messes
starting some school
rehearsing for a show
preparing for a music camp
making messes
planning a mini-getaway
painting a cabinet (finally)
putting on the show (this week!)
making messes
scrapbooking
reading
playing music
making messes
questionable activities:
gardening (aka weeding 101)
organizing
cleaning
decluttering (HA!)
looking for:
live-in maid
live-in cook
live-in handyman
(all volunteers, of course)
bon-bons (no nuts)
light at the end of the tunnel (no trains, please)
pot of gold at the end of the rainbow (in case I can't find any volunteers)
silver lining (this one is promising)
And truly, we have been praying for all of our family, friends, and friends of friends. There are so many needs right now, but some we pray for just because!
Love to all.
Class of 2018
8 years ago
just wanted you to know.... I started a Twitter for haiku yesterday... I'd be delighted if you'd add in from time to time. :)
ReplyDeletehttp://twitter.com/5754One
I thought I left this here so sorry if it shows up twice. :-P
ReplyDeleteI moved my blog over here... come out and play. :)
http://carpebanana.blogspot.com/