Monday, January 4, 2010

Scarfy

The latest fashion around our home is a scarf. Sometimes this is worn outside to help keep warm, and sometimes it is worn in the house...like today for instance. No, it's not because we are Texan transplants who find the 64 degree indoor temperature cold. Nope. It's because school is in full session, which means that practicing is also in session. For Mr. Al, this means his delicate ears must cope with the increasingly high pitches of Miss Daisy's violin. The scarf wrapped around his head was his solution to blocking out the sound. It worked rather well as he also didn't hear me calling for him, but he had an amazing reflex to remove it from his person when a camera confronted him. So sorry I missed catching it for you. I also have to wonder why I didn't think of this over break when I was about to plead insanity after hearing Star Wars music for three hours.

2 comments:

  1. :D Old Navy has some really stylin' fleece ones. I bet they block sound well.

    ReplyDelete
  2. What is it with cameras and sons?? The dear daughter would pose no matter what her apparel, but the son - definitely not!

    ReplyDelete